Re: [Unity_Games] SSG is changing its meeting time

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
      On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...> wrote:
      > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
      > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your calendars
      > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.

      Does that include tonight?!

      The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
      meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
      Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
      the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
      Now it returns home to Wednesday!

      -Dave
    • Bob Sumner
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
        I remember and loved the Saturday night gaming at the church hall :-) :-)
        :-)

        On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

        > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...<smbass%40urgrad.rochester.edu>>
        > wrote:
        > > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
        > > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
        > calendars
        > > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
        >
        > Does that include tonight?!
        >
        > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
        > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
        > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
        > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
        > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
        >
        > -Dave

      • Steven
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...> wrote:
          > > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
          > > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your calendars
          > > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
          >
          > Does that include tonight?!

          No one has had any warning that this change was happening this week (although it has been discussed for several weeks), so I wouldn't think there will be people there tonight.

          Steve
        • pldr
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            Our first meeting was September 27, 1999. That was a monday.

            Pete de Rosa

            ----------

            wrote:
            > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
            > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
            calendars
            > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.

            Does that include tonight?!

            The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
            meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
            Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
            the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
            Now it returns home to Wednesday!

            -Dave
          • Scott
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

              > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
              > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
              > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
              > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
              > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
              >
              > -Dave

              My favorite moment, from many in the church hall: The band playing Putting on the Ritz and Dave Rapp doing a near perfect Young Frankenstein impression in the quiet room at kjust the right moment. Good times. I even got Noreen to travel out there a few times.

              ScottH.