SSG is changing its meeting time

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
      Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them. So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your calendars and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
        On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...> wrote:
        > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
        > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your calendars
        > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.

        Does that include tonight?!

        The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
        meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
        Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
        the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
        Now it returns home to Wednesday!

        -Dave
      • Bob Sumner
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
          I remember and loved the Saturday night gaming at the church hall :-) :-)
          :-)

          On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...<smbass%40urgrad.rochester.edu>>
          > wrote:
          > > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
          > > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
          > calendars
          > > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
          >
          > Does that include tonight?!
          >
          > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
          > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
          > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
          > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
          > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
          >
          > -Dave

        • Steven
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

            > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...> wrote:
            > > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
            > > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your calendars
            > > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
            >
            > Does that include tonight?!

            No one has had any warning that this change was happening this week (although it has been discussed for several weeks), so I wouldn't think there will be people there tonight.

            Steve
          • pldr
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
              Our first meeting was September 27, 1999. That was a monday.

              Pete de Rosa

              ----------

              wrote:
              > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
              > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
              calendars
              > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.

              Does that include tonight?!

              The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
              meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
              Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
              the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
              Now it returns home to Wednesday!

              -Dave
            • Scott
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

                > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
                > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
                > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
                > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
                > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
                >
                > -Dave

                My favorite moment, from many in the church hall: The band playing Putting on the Ritz and Dave Rapp doing a near perfect Young Frankenstein impression in the quiet room at kjust the right moment. Good times. I even got Noreen to travel out there a few times.

                ScottH.