Gamer girl in Franklin, MA looking for gamers in the area and new games to play!

  • Sara B
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hi,
      I'm Sara, living in Franklin MA and on the prowl for new gamer friends and new games to play.
      I have a pretty decent collection of light and medium games ranging from Small World, Finca, Ra, the Lost Cities Board Game, Coloretto, Dos Rios, etc to some word games like Typo and Buy Word to some larger, longer games like Arkham Horror and Wildlife.
      The gaming group I went to previously has moved to Monday nights, which generally don't work for me as I am on a wonky retail schedule, and I would love to find some folks to game with!
      My house generally doesn't work for gaming purposes, but I am willing to travel up to 45 minutes or so in whatever direction.
      I'd love to try some meatier games, like Through the Ages, Steam, etc, and get my own games on the table more often!
      Thurs & Fri nights tend not to work for me, but Sat nights and Sun all day work nicely, as do most Tuesday and Wednesday nights after 6pm (I told you my schedule is wonky!)
      Please feel free to e-mail me at Sbernardo123@... if you'd like to meet up for some games or can suggest a group with which to do so!
      Thanks in advance!
      Sara
    • Phil Alberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
        Hi Sara!

        Aww, you just missed us tonight! GSG meets most every Tuesday in either
        Cumberland, RI or South Attleboro, MA. We had ten people at my house
        tonight, and the games we played included: Zirkus Flohcati, El Grande, Hansa
        Teutonica, Reef Encounter, Pacific Typhoon, and For Sale. Next Tuesday
        we'll be meeting at Mark Edwards' home in South Attleboro. Let us know if
        you'd be interested in attending.

        Are you aware of UG XVI, which will be happening on Saturday 06-Feb in
        Woburn? We'll probably have close to 400 people there for 15 hours of open
        gaming. DON'T MISS IT!!

        http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvi/ugxvi.htm

        Hope to see you across the gaming table soon.

        - Phil

        --
        Eastern MA Gaming
        http://www.unitygames.org/

        "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
        Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
        - Jack Johnson

        important, not the winning."
        - Reiner Knizia

      • Steven
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010
          SSG just changed their meetings from Mondays to Wednesdays. We meet at the Barnes and Noble in Walpole. Look for us in the cafe area at one of the tables.

          Steve