MVGA session - Open to All, 1/7/2010, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: MVGA session - Open to All

      Date: Thursday January 7, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Notes: Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.

      And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010

        Date: Thursday January 7, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Notes: Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.

        And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

      • brosiuse
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010
          Is there some game Dan wants me to bring this week? I can't
          keep it straight.

          Eric