Cancellation Hearts Friday/Unity Games/Next games party info/Big News

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Just a reminder that I am planning to hold Cancellation Hearts this Friday.
      I know due to the holidays, I haven't seen a bunch of you at FRAGS the
      last couple of Thursdays, but as of now, I do not have enough people confirmed
      for Friday. If you care planning to come, please let me know ASAP.

      Unity Games is coming up soon (Feb 6th). If you have not confirmed that you
      are going, or if you have told me you are going but have not yet paid me,
      please contact me as soon as possible because I need to turn in my list.
      It's in WOBURN (I think I may told a couple of people Wakefield.)

      Anja will be visiting from Georgia the first weekend in March, and I told
      her that I would hold the next party weekend then. So mark your calendars
      for March 5th-7th. More info to follow shortly.

      I have decided to go to Arisia this year, but will not be booking a room.
      If anyone is willing to lend me a bit of floor space to store games and
      purchases, I'd appreciate it. Also if anyone wants to carpool, please let me
      know.

      Lastly, I have finally broken down and signed up for Facebook. Being the
      last to know that P&K were engaged was the final push I needed. I always
      seem to be out of the loop these days with everyone posting everything there
      and on Twitter. Since Facebook requires a confirmation be sent to a phone
      with text messaging (which I refuse to get) in order to avoid me having to
      type in the 2 confirmation words every time, it has been slow sending friend
      requests. If you have not gotten one from me yet, do not feel slighted. (You
      can also help save me time by sending me one.)

      That's it for now. Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays.

      -Matt