SSG Tonight?

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2010
      Just wondering who was planning on going tonight?
    • Charles
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
        Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...

        Chuck
      • tddcutrona
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
          It is my birthday, so I will be doing things with my family tonight. I doubt that I will be able to get out. See you on Saturday.

          Todd
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

          > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
          >
          > Chuck

        • dfisk_98
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
            I'll be there. Someone please bring games as I haven't had a chance to re-pack my tote.

            Dave

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

            > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
            >
            > Chuck

          • Charlie, Kosta, Kostakie, Chuck
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
              I got Pandemic, San Juan, Diamant and Wizard in the car.

              I can pickup other games from the house, if you want to play other games.

              Regards,
              Kostas