Have games you'd like to trade at UG16? Announcing the UG16 Math Trade....

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      Have games you aren't playing or making it to the table? Like to try
      to trade them for other games you might have a better chance of playing?

      A math trade is a good way to do that.... especially one like this one
      where there is no shipping costs involved as delivery/pickup will all
      be done at Unity Games 16 (on Feb. 6th)!

      If you don't know what a math trade is click on the discussion thread below.
      If you are not already registered with BoardGameGeek you'll need to register
      with BGG 1st (no cost to register), and then with the Online Want List
      Generator (OLWLG).

      Jeff

      Math Trade Name: Unity Games 16 Math Trade
      Trade Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/50081
      Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/479897
      Date Open For Submission: now
      Date Closed For Submission: Sunday, January 17th, 10:30pm Eastern Time
      Want lists due: Sunday, January 24th, 10:00pm Eastern Time

      Unity Games XVI (16) - Open Gaming Convention
      Woburn, MA (not far outside Boston)
      Sat. Feb. 6th, 2010 - 9am to Midnight
      http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvi/ugxvi.htm
      Only $12.50 until up til 2 weeks before, then $15 at at the door (space permitting)

      ps: what is a math trade? see
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
        Woot! You tagged this with RPGs as well so those of us on the RPG Geek side
        of thigns can see it ;)

        I'm super interested in RPG items so don't be afraid to list those on the
        trade list... please! I'll be adding both boardgames and RPGs to my trades.

        -Dave