Re: Power Grid

  • markgravitygood
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 23, 2009
      We are totally there. We want to learn beforehand, however.

      We are up for Wednesday nights at Barnes & Noble if you all decide to change the day. Mondays are tough given the rebound from the weekend.

      Can you get in a full game of PG during a UG session in Walpole?

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

      > If you can wait a month, I'm sure there will be plenty of eager volunteers who could show you the ropes at Unity Games XVI on February 6.

    • pizio.gaming
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 23, 2009
        BOGS meets the 2nd Friday of the month at Scholars'' book on Central Square
        in Bridgewater, just a few blocks from the college. You could probably get
        a game of PG going there as well. I can bring PG with all expansion maps
        and the extra plant deck as well. Well assuming this PG shaped box from my
        Secret Santa is the Brazil/Iberian peninsula expansion. We start "serious:
        games around 8 with lighter fare starting around 7. If you watch the list
        there are occasionally extra meetings held for this group as well.

        Scott Pizio

        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 24, 2009
          Yes, it has been done several times. I think the PG
          players start it around 7

          Pete

          From: markgravitygood <markgravitygood@...>
          To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com