No GSG this week :(

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      There will not be a GSG session this week, as neither Mark, nor
      Anthony, nor I can host. :soblue:

      The next GSG session will be at my house in Cumberland on 12/08.
      Please let me know if you be attending.

      - Phil
      ...who, at last week's GSG, played St.Petersburg, Carcassonne, and Keythedral...

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
      Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
      - Jack Johnson

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia