Re: [Unity_Games] Toys N Things Community Boardgaming Night, 11/12/2009, 6:00...

  • EJames1790@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Sorry for the confusion. Our open gaming day is now on Saturdays. I thought
      I had changed it on the Yahoo calendar, but it reverted to the old
      schedule.

      Nov 14th is our first Saturday session and the event will be on Saturdays
      going forward.

      Evan J.
      Toys N Things

      In a message dated 11/8/2009 7:40:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      gilby123@... writes:

      Is this one being moved to Saturday or is the one you announced starting
      Saturday the 14th another one? Just curious. Thanks!

      ________________________________
      Date: Thursday November 12, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days,
      1 minute.
      Location: Toys N Things
      Street: 66 Maple St
      City State Zip: Danvers, MA 01923
      Phone: (978) 777-1897
      Notes: Open board gaming for new and experienced players. We start
      around 6PM and run until the last game is finished or until 1AM.

      Edit reminder options Copyright © 2009
      Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      Groups Links