Bridgewater Open Gaming (BOGS) this Friday, Nov. 13th

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      It is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we shall gather a crew to play some board games at Scholars, on Bridgwater town green.
      Games usually start around 7PM with something light. When most everyone has arrived at 8, we split up and play some meatier games. Lots of new stuff is now available and plenty of older classics still to be played.
      Come by and play a game or two with the friendly BOGS crew, this Friday, at Scholars.
      Any game requests post here or e-mail me directly.
      See you Friday!
      ScottH.