GSG 11/10 in Cumberland

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      I will be hosting the next session of the Guy Stuff Gamers (GSG) at my
      home in Cumberland, RI on Tuesday, 10-Nov. As usual, the gaming will
      start at 6:30pm and end some time between 10-11pm. We will be
      ordering food from Angelo's.

      Please let me know if you will be attending, and if you need directions.

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
      Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
      - Jack Johnson

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia