Re: [Unity_Games] Toys N Things Community Boardaming moves to Saturdays

  • IGiveIn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hmm - if my wife ever works a Saturday Evening shift again, I'll be
      there...

      Would be nice to have a chance to actually PLAY some of the board games
      (like Maul of America or Great Space Race) that I've acquired over the
      years, or to learn some new ones (would love to, for example, try out
      Arkham Horror)

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
        Arkham is one we are getting a demo copy of as soon as FFG has them back in stock.

        ________________________________

        At 05:10 PM 11/2/2009, you wrote:
        > After speaking with a number of players and getting several requests,
        Toys N Things is moving our Community Boardgaming Night to Saturdays
        beginning the weekend of Nov 14th. So if you are looking to play some
        Euro style
        games and don't have anything else planned; come play different
        boardgames
        with new and experienced boardgamers in our open gaming area.

        >Thanks
        >
        >Toys N Things

      • ToysNThings Danvers
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 2009
          Wanted to let people know that we got demo copies of Britannia and the new Cosmic Encounter. Both will be available to play next week.