Re: [Unity_Games] Toys N Things Community Boardgaming moves to Saturdays

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Had several folks as me off list how long you can play on Saturdays. So I wanted to let people know that they can play until either the last game gets done or 1AM. I mentioned the last Through the Ages game we had because it did play until the end (which was close to 1AM:))

      Evan J..
      Toys N Things
    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Heh...not surprised. Shortest game of that I think I've had is a little over 4 hours. With 4 players, tack on around another hour. With any new players, another hour.

        In any case, may try making this week to check it out.