Re: [Unity_Games] Toys N Things Community Boardaming moves to Saturdays

  • EJames1790@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hey Jeff,

      Right now we are looking at between 4 and 5PM for games to get started. As
      always it depends on people's schedules and what they are interested in
      playing. Also the ToysNThings.Net is not the right link because it's the "old
      store"=) We are currently using Facebook to list our events and other store
      activities. The link is:
      _http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danvers-MA/Toys-N-Things/130396224334_
      (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danvers-MA/Toys-N-Things/130396224334)

      Thanks,

      Evan
      Toys N Things

      a message dated 11/2/2009 6:04:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      jeff.michaud@... writes:

      Out of curiosity what hours would it be when it moves to
      Saturday's?

      Looks like you are located in Danvers (MA) if anyone else
      was now curious...

      http://www.toysnthings.net/

      Jeff

      At 05:10 PM 11/2/2009, you wrote:
      > After speaking with a number of players and getting several requests,
      Toys N Things is moving our Community Boardgaming Night to Saturdays
      beginning the weekend of Nov 14th. So if you are looking to play some Euro style
      games and don't have anything else planned; come play different boardgames
      with new and experienced boardgamers in our open gaming area.

      >Thanks
      >
      >Toys N Things

      Groups Links

    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
        Just as an FYI, you'll need the base set or Intrigue as well, as Seaside has no treasure or point cards. lot I haven't played there too, so cool. What time?

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hi Evan,

          Sorry if I wasn't clear... when I said "hours" I didn't
          mean just start time but the time window... ie. start
          and end... if it's only a couple hours then it's good
          for local folks but most of the folks on the UG list
          aren't going to drive 45 minutes each way :) if it's
          4-5pm til 11pm+ then some of us will :)

          This is a direct reply to you, didn't want to clog up the
          list but I do suggest giving more info, UG is a wide
          spread group... NH down to RI and CT out to western MA,
          it's why UG's con's themselves get 350+ folks

          Jeff

        • IGiveIn@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
            Hmm - if my wife ever works a Saturday Evening shift again, I'll be
            there...

            Would be nice to have a chance to actually PLAY some of the board games
            (like Maul of America or Great Space Race) that I've acquired over the
            years, or to learn some new ones (would love to, for example, try out
            Arkham Horror)

            At 05:10 PM 11/2/2009, you wrote:
            > After speaking with a number of players and getting several requests,
            Toys N Things is moving our Community Boardgaming Night to Saturdays
            beginning the weekend of Nov 14th. So if you are looking to play some
            Euro style
            games and don't have anything else planned; come play different
            boardgames
            with new and experienced boardgamers in our open gaming area.

            >Thanks
            >
            >Toys N Things

          • ToysNThings Danvers
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
              Arkham is one we are getting a demo copy of as soon as FFG has them back in stock.

              At 05:10 PM 11/2/2009, you wrote:
              > After speaking with a number of players and getting several requests,
              Toys N Things is moving our Community Boardgaming Night to Saturdays
              beginning the weekend of Nov 14th. So if you are looking to play some
              Euro style
              games and don't have anything else planned; come play different
              boardgames
              with new and experienced boardgamers in our open gaming area.

              >Thanks
              >
              >Toys N Things

            • ToysNThings Danvers
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 4, 2009
                Wanted to let people know that we got demo copies of Britannia and the new Cosmic Encounter. Both will be available to play next week.