Pandemonium Books & Games / Your Move Games Frequent Buyer Discount Policy:

  • Doug Orleans
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Sent to you by Doug Orleans via Google Reader: Pandemonium Books &
      Games / Your Move Games Frequent Buyer Discount Policy: via Pandemonium
      Books & Games by smoagendash on 10/30/09

      We have finally gotten a working system to transfer credits back and
      forth between the two stores, and we're making a few tweaks to the
      policy to encourage sales and cover costs. We've already started
      transitioning and we'll be officially switching on November 1st.

      Rewards: Members will get $10.00 back for every $100 spent. This is a
      change from the $25 for $250. It's still 10% back in credit, but the
      rewards are more frequent. Any money members have at Pandemonium will
      carry into this reward program.

      New Exclusions: Food and Beverages are being excluded from the program.
      Pandemonium is no longer going to be able to pay the bottle deposit for
      customers on products sold, so $0.05 deposit will be added to Pepsi
      products that Pandemonium Books & Games carry.

      Cross Store Rewards: Your Move Games is now able to track customer
      spending and will be a part of the rewards program. If you have reward
      points at one store, we can remotely transfer them over and trigger
      your rewards card once the transition is complete after November 1st.

      Big ticket Items: Any items at Pandemonium Books & Games or Your Move
      Games that have a ticket of $75.00 or more will be discounted 10% up
      front. This excludes case discounts on products (i.e. boxes of
      collectible card games or miniature games).

      Reminder of Current Exclusions:

      Sales Tax, Event Entry Fees and Deeply Discounted Merchandise do not
      count toward the membership discount.
      Things you can do from here:
      - Subscribe to Pandemonium Books & Games using Google Reader
      favorite sites