Gaming and Movie weekend is NEXT WEEKEND Nov 6th-8th in Framingham

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      One more week to get everything ready.

      The Cosmic Encounter cards have arrived from Hong Kong, and they look
      great. check
      I've got Dominion Seaside. check
      I've got lots of new movies in recently - titles such as "Space Babes meet
      the Monsters" (With Daniel
      Roebuck, Patrick Macnee and William Sanderson) and "Hot Blood Sundae"
      check
      The tables are cleared off - eh, I'll just toss everything on the floor -
      check
      The house is clean - NOPE (well, 5 out of 6 ain't bad - and I DO have
      almost a week)

      As always, we will start at 7:30 Friday night and run through until at
      least midnight Sunday. Dinner on Saturday will include the usual chili, hot
      dogs and hamburgers. Mike C has volunteered to watch the hot dogs cook.

      There is still crash space available. Once again Jerry has claimed the
      spare bedroom, but the cots, foutons and couches are still to be assigned.
      There are two people coming separately from the DC area, and at least a couple
      of other out of staters. If anybody needs a ride from either the Logan
      Express at Shopper's World or the Framingham train station, either can be
      arranged.

      Tentatively, the Texas Hold'em tournament will start around 8:30 or so on
      Saturday. The rest of the weekend is casual and unscheduled. If you have a
      game you want to play, feel free to bring it.

      This event is open to all members of MENSA, UNITY GAMES, friends, friends
      of friends etc, For any details I may have left out, or if you need
      directions, please feel free to email me back.

      Also, I am looking at putting in a game order with Boards and Bits in the
      next few days. If anyone wants in on it, please let me know. I am looking to
      get the order over $100 to qualify for the $5 shipping.

      Hope to see everyone next weekend.

      -Matt