RE: [Unity_Games] Want to learn Arkham Horror

  • Derek Dunn
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2009
      I too would like to learn Arkham Horror.

      This leads to a larger question, which is will the organizers take requests
      for learning games for the next Unity Games? There are a bunch I'd
      sign/show up for if offered!

      Derek

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2009
        I have it Todd...We can surely play it at Unity...Or sooner if we can find the night...

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

        > I am really interested in learning this game. Any chance of it being taught at Unity?
        >
        > Todd

      • tddcutrona
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2009
          Great! I have been really enjoying A Touch of Evil which is described as "Arkham-lite" (playable in 90 minutes). See you tonight? Todd