Closet-Clearing

  • markgravitygood
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      I'm clearing my closet of games that have not seen a table in decades. The following are up for grabs and you must pick up games on Saturday morning Oct 10th between 9AM and 10AM in Norwood, MA at a local Coffee Shop. Alternatively, I work in Providence so if you want to meet me in my work lot at a specific time, we can arrange that. Otherwise, you come to me.

      READ THIS SECTION:
      All games are punched and used, likely may or may not have a piece or two missing (I'm not checking them), and the boxes look ... used ... and may be slightly crushed, dirtied, or butterflied or have their corners separated. Game pieces are 'in the box' i.e., not in Plano compartments (one or two may be), in either ziplock bags or free. In general, the games are 'playable', and here is the best part: free! I don't have the time or inkling to go through eBay.

      I consider this a good opportunity to grab an old game to try out for free. "Collectors" will find these games way way way less than perfect for their collection. "Players" will be satisfied for the most part, but you be the judge.

      First Come First Served. Post here in response the game title and it is yours as long as you show up to pick it up. This freebie offer ends Friday afternoon, Oct 9th, at 4 PM. No guarantees I read my email after that.

      Avalon Hill:
      Gettysburg - 1988
      Colonial Diplomacy - 1994
      Tobruk - 1975
      Anzio - 1978 4th edition
      Caesar's Legions - 1975
      Wooden Ships Iron Men - 1975
      Submarine - ?? - No Rulebook
      Afrika Corps - 1964 edition
      Blitzkreig - 1975 edition?
      The Russian Campaign
      Caesar - 1977

      Conflict Games: The Fall of Tobruk - 1975

      Please rid me of these closet space-grabbers...