SSG: Saturday Game day 10/17 in Sharon, MA

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      My wife's away, so why not invite people over for a day of gaming? Open to anyone. I've got a big house and plenty of tables and chairs for gaming.

      Let me know if you are interested in coming and I'll see if I can get enough critical mass to hold this. Starting time is flexible; I'm figuring mid-afternoon into the evening.

      Steve