Ye Olde Game Weekend (YOGWe) Nov 27-29

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi fellow gamers -

      As in years past, Ye Olde Commons will host a game weekend on the weekend following Thanksgiving, Nov 27-29. So if you want to get away from the shopping madness, join us for some games! Please pass on this information to anyone you think might be interested.

      We'll be playing all manner of board games. Bring your own, or pick from our extensive collection.

      Friday will have a focus on rail games of all types, with thanks to Dave Lionett for organizing this event again.

      An assortment of your favorite Euro games will be played all weekend long.

      Saturday we will try to get in some meaty strategy games as well. Here's a call-out for Advanced Civilization players! If you’re interested, please let me know so I can reserve you a spot in that desirable number of 7 players.

      When: Friday Nov 27, 10am, through Sunday Nov 29 afternoon

      Where: Ye Olde Commons

      Cover: $5 per day registration fee. Overnight stays are possible in our heated cabins, at $15 per night.

      We will also have bar food and non-alcoholic drinks available for sale for those interested.

      Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com
    • harald@yeoldecommons.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2009
        Hi fellow gamers -

        YOGWe is only a week away!

        As in years past, Ye Olde Commons will host a game weekend on the weekend following Thanksgiving, Nov 27-29. So if you want to get away from the shopping madness, join us for some games! Please pass on this information to anyone you think might be interested.

        We'll be playing all manner of board games. Bring your own, or pick from our extensive collection.

        An assortment of your favorite Euro games will be played all weekend long.

        When: Friday Nov 27, 10am, through Sunday Nov 29 afternoon

        Where: Ye Olde Commons

        Cover: $5 per day registration fee. Overnight stays are possible in our heated cabins, at $15 per night.

        We will also have bar food and non-alcoholic drinks available for sale for those interested.

        Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com

        (Note that contrary to rumor, Ye Olde Commons is not in the western wilderness of MA, but only 90 minutes from Boston, near Worcester)