Next Porter Square Gaming Cancelled

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi Everybody...

      Due to us not being in town there will be no game night on the 13th of
      this month. We will continue parity and have the next game night on
      tuesday the 27th. We do try hard to keep game nights going on a
      consistent basis, but extraordinary circumstances will keep us away.

      Felix & Cara Rodriguez

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy
      S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey,
      Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N,
      Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob
      F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana M, James A, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N,
      David B, Aaron. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these
      messages.