Toys N Things Community Boardgaming Night, 10/8/2009, 6:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Toys N Things Community Boardgaming Night

      Date: Thursday October 8, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Toys N Things
      Street: 66 Maple St
      City State Zip: Danvers, MA 01923
      Phone: (978) 777-1897
      Notes: Open board gaming for new and veteran players. We start around 6PM and run until the last game is finished or until 1AM.

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009