Fight Evil For A Good Cause

  • Clay Dreslough
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      Hey All,

      This is slightly off-topic, but I'm trying to spread the word about a live-action role-playing adventure being run in
      Massachusetts in October, to raise money to fight hunger in New England. October is Hunger Awareness Month, and the need
      for funds is greater than it has been in a long long time.

      As I've gotten older, I've shifted most of my game-playing from the tabletop to live-action RPGs because, well, I think
      I need to get outside more. (We ran a game for kids last weekend and it was an absolute blast for all involved).

      Please consider coming to this game if you've ever had even the slightest inclination to try something like this. Or if
      you know ANYONE in the area who might be interested, PLEASE tell them about this great event. The pre-registration
      deadline is Wednesday (september 30th), and players who pre-register get the equivalent of a "free life" in the game.

      We've been working for months on this game, and I guarantee it will be a lot of fun.

      We will be providing costuming and weapons for anyone who needs it.

      Here's the event info:

      http://www.anstarra.com/events/event2.html

      Thank you!

      Clay