Brighton area Memoir '44 campaign?

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      Hi,

      I have pretty much the complete Memoir and would love to do a campaign. I am thinking of doing an hour or so of game play once a week -- sometimes longer & sometimes less than once a week when schedules get hectic. Is there anyone in or near Brighton who would be interested? I can travel but am hoping for someone relatively nearby to make it easier to get together semi-spontaneously.

      Cheers!
    • karlvonl@rcn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        I am interested, and I live 10 minutes from you (assuming you haven't moved since the last time I was at your place). What day/s of the week were you thinking of?