Re: South Shore Gamers (Labor Day Weekend)

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
      Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.

      Have fun.
      Todd
    • cccglaser
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
        I just called and they said they were open till their normal 10pm closing time...

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

        > Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.
        >
        > Have fun.
        > Todd

      • tddcutrona
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
          Oh, that is great. Someone at the store told me that they were closing early today. Hope you all have a great night. T