Porter Square Gaming (On the off week)

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335
      Highland Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either
      Davis Square T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and
      typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come
      (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an
      idea on the person count.

      Since this is an "off" week, there will also be game night next week. If
      you haven't responded with an opinion on moving game night to tuesday or
      thursday, please do. Otherwise your opinion will not count.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy
      S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan,
      Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B,
      Don N, Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Leif, Greg, Randy, Cy,
      Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana M, James A, Wes, Ben Mc,
      Carl C, Phil N, David B. E-mail me if you want to start or stop
      receiving these messages.