Re: [Unity_Games] "New" Wizard game from U.S. Games and an historical note

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
      On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 3:24 AM, pldr<pldr@...> wrote:
      > I have always said that if either Dan or myself had not gone, Dave
      > would have dropped the whole idea.

      What's even more impressive is that I continued even _after_ I met you.

      At dinner that night (before we first met), Jenn and I were talking
      about meeting people you found on the internet and she said "isn't
      this how people die?".

      Heh.

      -Dave
    • pldr
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009
        Of course Jenn can be pretty scary. I was the one who should
        have been worried.

        Pete

        ----------
        > From: Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...>
        > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [Unity_Games] "New" Wizard game from U.S. Games and an
        historical note
        > Date: Saturday, September 05, 2009 6:38 AM

        On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 3:24 AM, pldr<pldr@...> wrote:
        > I have always said that if either Dan or myself had not gone, Dave
        > would have dropped the whole idea.

        What's even more impressive is that I continued even _after_ I met
        you.

        At dinner that night (before we first met), Jenn and I were talking
        about meeting people you found on the internet and she said "isn't
        this how people die?".

        Heh.

        -Dave
      • ToysNThings Danvers
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009
          Is that why they say the internet imitates life?

          E.J.