"New" Wizard game from U.S. Games

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      I don't know how I missed this earlier, but U.S. Games Systems is bringing
      the fantasy version of Ken Fisher's Wizard � the version published by Amigo
      in Germany � to the U.S. Here's the web page:
      http://www.usgamesinc.com/product.php?productid=1078&cat=0&page=1

      Is that a joyous scream from Dave B. that I hear?

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor � http://BoardgameNews.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
        On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:05 PM, W. Eric Martin<wericmartin@...> wrote:
        > I don't know how I missed this earlier, but U.S. Games Systems is bringing
        > the fantasy version of Ken Fisher's Wizard – the version published by Amigo
        > in Germany – to the U.S. Here's the web page:
        > http://www.usgamesinc.com/product.php?productid=1078&cat=0&page=1
        >
        > Is that a joyous scream from Dave B. that I hear?

        Is there a limit on how many you can preorder?!

        -Dave
      • Bob Sumner
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
          Dave, I will help (chipp in) with your pre-order

          Bob