Game Day at The Buttery - schedule for the upcoming year

  • Mark J. Dulcey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 10:52 PM
      A couple of weeks ago we posted a link to a survey; we were trying to
      decide whether to continue with our third Sunday schedule or switch to
      some other time.

      There was a significant preference for moving to the second Sunday
      rather than the third, and a significant amount of interest in starting
      earlier. (We also asked about Saturdays but Sunday was more popular.)
      Therefore we are going to hold them on the SECOND Sunday of each month,
      starting at 1pm rather than 3pm as before. As we play many games over
      the course of the day, people are still free to arrive at 3 or later,
      and can expect to get the opportunity to play.

      However... due to a schedule conflict, we will NOT be holding any Game
      Sunday in September; the first one of the season will be on October 11.
      The rest of the dates for the season are November 8, December 13,
      January 10, February 14, March 14, and April 11. The final one would
      fall on May 9, which is Mother's Day and Lilac Sunday; we may need to
      cancel or reschedule that one.