Re: South Shore Gamers (Labor Day Weekend)

  • sormac
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

      > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
      >

      > Randy

      I expect I'll be there.

      Steve
    • cccglaser
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
        I should be there too

        Chuck
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "sormac" <smbass@...> wrote:

        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
        > >

        > > Randy
        > >

        > I expect I'll be there.
        >
        > Steve

      • tddcutrona
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
          Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.

          Have fun.
          Todd
        • cccglaser
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
            I just called and they said they were open till their normal 10pm closing time...

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

            > Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.
            >
            > Have fun.
            > Todd

          • tddcutrona
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
              Oh, that is great. Someone at the store told me that they were closing early today. Hope you all have a great night. T