Re: South Shore Gamers (Labor Day Weekend)

  • sormac
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

      > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
      >

      > Randy

      I expect I'll be there.

      Steve
    • sormac
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

        > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
        >

        > Randy

        I expect I'll be there.

        Steve
      • cccglaser
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
          I should be there too

          Chuck
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "sormac" <smbass@...> wrote:

          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
          > >

          > > Randy
          > >

          > I expect I'll be there.
          >
          > Steve

        • tddcutrona
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
            Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.

            Have fun.
            Todd
          • cccglaser
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
              I just called and they said they were open till their normal 10pm closing time...

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

              > Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.
              >
              > Have fun.
              > Todd

            • tddcutrona
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                Oh, that is great. Someone at the store told me that they were closing early today. Hope you all have a great night. T