Re: South Shore Gamers (Labor Day Weekend)

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
      I doubt that I will be able to make it. Were a lot of people at SSG this past week? I am sorry to have missed it. Todd

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

      > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
      >

      > Randy
      >

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > >
      > > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
      > >
      > > South Shore Gamers @ B&N
      > > Monday August 31, 2009
      > > 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      > > (This event repeats every week.)
      > > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.)
      > >
      > > Notes:
      > > South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@ with any questions!
      > >

      > > All Rights Reserved
      > > Copyright © 2009
      > > Yahoo! Inc.
      > > http://www.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > Privacy Policy:
      > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      > >
      > > Terms of Service:
      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • sormac
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

        > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
        >

        > Randy

        I expect I'll be there.

        Steve
      • sormac
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

          > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
          >

          > Randy

          I expect I'll be there.

          Steve
        • cccglaser
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
            I should be there too

            Chuck
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "sormac" <smbass@...> wrote:

            > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
            > >

            > > Randy
            > >

            > I expect I'll be there.
            >
            > Steve

          • tddcutrona
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
              Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.

              Have fun.
              Todd
            • cccglaser
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                I just called and they said they were open till their normal 10pm closing time...

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

                > Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.
                >
                > Have fun.
                > Todd

              • tddcutrona
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                  Oh, that is great. Someone at the store told me that they were closing early today. Hope you all have a great night. T