Re: South Shore Gamers (Labor Day Weekend)

  • crandall57
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
      Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?

      Randy

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
      >
      > South Shore Gamers @ B&N
      > Monday August 31, 2009
      > 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every week.)
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.)
      >
      > Notes:
      > South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!
      >

      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2009
      > Yahoo! Inc.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • tddcutrona
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
        I doubt that I will be able to make it. Were a lot of people at SSG this past week? I am sorry to have missed it. Todd

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

        > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
        >

        > Randy
        >

        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > >
        > > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
        > >
        > > South Shore Gamers @ B&N
        > > Monday August 31, 2009
        > > 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
        > > (This event repeats every week.)
        > > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.)
        > >
        > > Notes:
        > > South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@ with any questions!
        > >

        > > All Rights Reserved
        > > Copyright © 2009
        > > Yahoo! Inc.
        > > http://www.yahoo.com
        > >
        > > Privacy Policy:
        > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        > >
        > > Terms of Service:
        > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • sormac
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

          > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
          >

          > Randy

          I expect I'll be there.

          Steve
        • sormac
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

            > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
            >

            > Randy

            I expect I'll be there.

            Steve
          • cccglaser
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
              I should be there too

              Chuck
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "sormac" <smbass@...> wrote:

              > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
              > >

              > > Randy
              > >

              > I expect I'll be there.
              >
              > Steve

            • tddcutrona
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.

                Have fun.
                Todd
              • cccglaser
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                  I just called and they said they were open till their normal 10pm closing time...

                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

                  > Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.
                  >
                  > Have fun.
                  > Todd

                • tddcutrona
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                    Oh, that is great. Someone at the store told me that they were closing early today. Hope you all have a great night. T