Martian Rails Demo & Open gaming, 9/4/2009, 6:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Martian Rails Demo & Open gaming

      Date: Friday September 4, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 1:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Toys N Things
      Street: 66 Maple St
      City State Zip: Danvers MA 01923
      Phone: 978-777-1879
      Notes: Toys N Things is having our pre-opening demo and open gaming night this Friday 09-04. The demo which features Mayfair's new Martian Rails game, starts around 6PM and can run as late as needed to complete the last game. We can offer other games by both Mayfair and Rio Grande, and players are welcome to bring their own games to play as well.

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009