South Shore Gamers @ B&N, 8/31/2009, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2009
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: South Shore Gamers @ B&N

      Date: Monday August 31, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 31, 2009

        Date: Monday August 31, 2009
        Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

      • crandall57
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
          Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?

          Randy

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
          >
          > South Shore Gamers @ B&N
          > Monday August 31, 2009
          > 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every week.)
          > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.)
          >
          > Notes:
          > South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2009
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • tddcutrona
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
            I doubt that I will be able to make it. Were a lot of people at SSG this past week? I am sorry to have missed it. Todd

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

            > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
            >

            > Randy
            >

            > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > >
            > > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
            > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
            > >
            > > South Shore Gamers @ B&N
            > > Monday August 31, 2009
            > > 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
            > > (This event repeats every week.)
            > > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.)
            > >
            > > Notes:
            > > South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@ with any questions!
            > >

            > > All Rights Reserved
            > > Copyright © 2009
            > > Yahoo! Inc.
            > > http://www.yahoo.com
            > >
            > > Privacy Policy:
            > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            > >
            > > Terms of Service:
            > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • sormac
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

              > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
              >

              > Randy

              I expect I'll be there.

              Steve
            • sormac
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

                > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
                >

                > Randy

                I expect I'll be there.

                Steve
              • cccglaser
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                  I should be there too

                  Chuck
                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "sormac" <smbass@...> wrote:

                  > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Thought I'd post before people left for the long weekend - will there be anyone attending on Labor Day Monday?
                  > >

                  > > Randy
                  > >

                  > I expect I'll be there.
                  >
                  > Steve

                • tddcutrona
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                    Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.

                    Have fun.
                    Todd
                  • cccglaser
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                      I just called and they said they were open till their normal 10pm closing time...

                      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

                      > Just be aware - B & N is closing EARLY. They will only be open until 9pm tonight. I can't be there, but wanted to make sure everyone knew.
                      >
                      > Have fun.
                      > Todd

                    • tddcutrona
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                        Oh, that is great. Someone at the store told me that they were closing early today. Hope you all have a great night. T