Martian Rails demo at Toys N Things is on!

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Martian Rails arrived today so we are going ahead with our pre-opening demo and open gaming night next Friday 09-04. The demo will start around 6PM and can run as late as needed to complete the last game. We can offer other games by both Mayfair and Rio Grande, and players are welcome to bring their own games to play as well. People can bring their own food (we have a microwave for players to use) or order from different nearby restaurants in the square.

      As I mentioned before any Unity list member with an active email address gets a ten percent discount (10%) on anything they purchase except beverages. Look forward to seeing people next Friday.

      Toys N Things