Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session this Friday, August 21st

  • sahenshaw
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 21, 2009
      Hi Wayne,
      I did see some boosters of Monsterpocalypse yesterday when I was there. Not sure about Battlestations. I can check when we are gaming tonight.
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "McCaul, Wayne" <wmccaul@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I lurk on this list, but I was wondering if anyone who goes to Scholars
      > knows if they carry Monsterpocalypse stuff or not?
      >
      > What about Battlestations?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > -w

    • nix342
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 21, 2009
        I know for sure that I have seen some Monsterpocalypse stuff there at Scholars. I'm not really familiar with that game, so I couldn't give details on exactly what Dave has, though. Not sure about Battlestations. I do know that Dave would be more than happy to order whatever you wanted. I think the number for Scholars is in the BOGS calendar event...you should call!

        Nick

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "McCaul, Wayne" <wmccaul@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I lurk on this list, but I was wondering if anyone who goes to Scholars
        > knows if they carry Monsterpocalypse stuff or not?
        >
        > What about Battlestations?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > -w

      • McCaul, Wayne
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 25, 2009
          Thanks guys.

          I'll see if I can't get down there this week.

          -w

        • pizio.gaming
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 28, 2009
            There will be at least 2 other people there tonight. One of the people does
            have to leave early, around 11, though we are trying to recruit more of the
            groups regular attendees.

            Scott Pizio

            -- Edgar Allan Poe

            I'll see if I can't get down there this week.

            -w

          • McCaul, Wayne
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 28, 2009
              11 is early? What time are you guys normally there until?

              While I do keep thinking that someday I'll show up, it probably won't be
              tonight. Although I might try to swing by the store this afternoon, if
              my 7-year old cooperates.

            • pizio.gaming
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 28, 2009
                We start typically between 6-630 for early arrivals but have people coming
                as late as 8. So heavy games start to typically hit the table around 8. We
                will usually play till around midnight. But may go as late as 1 depending
                on the store's owner, though this is typically just finishing games in
                progress.

                Scott Pizio

                -- Edgar Allan Poe