Re: [Unity_Games] CM vs Torres for SdJ

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2000
      Eddie Campisano <edcamp@...> wrote:

      >Greetings All!
      >
      >Dave mentioned the SdJ and his hope that Torres would win.

      And so it has. It's been announced that Torres is the winner for SdJ
      2000. I'll go send Bruno a consolatory note. I think we are 5 for
      Monday so Torres is out anyway! Anyone have a copy of Bazaar to
      bring? I've got Queen's new Silver Dwarves on the way and I've heard
      some comparisons being drawn between them.

      dber@...