South Shore Gamers @ B&N, 8/10/2009, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9 3:26 PM
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: South Shore Gamers @ B&N

      Date: Monday August 10, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10 3:28 AM

        Date: Monday August 10, 2009
        Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

      • tddcutrona
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10 7:28 AM
          Anyone planning on going tonight? I think that I should be able to make it.

          Todd
        • E
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 10 9:00 AM
            Yay! Todd's going to be at SSG. So are Lucia and I.

          • tddcutrona
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 10 9:49 AM
              WOW! Two weeks in a row for you. That is fantastic! T

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, E <swift_4@...> wrote:

              > Yay! Todd's going to be at SSG. So are Lucia and I.

            • crandall57
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 10 2:41 PM
                Em & I should be there tonight as well.