GSG 08/11 in Cumberland

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      I will be hosting the next session of the Guy Stuff Gamers (GSG) at my
      home in Cumberland, RI on Tuesday, 11-Aug. As usual, the gaming will
      start at 6:30pm and end some time between 10-11pm. We will be
      ordering food from Angelo's. Please let me know if you will be
      attending, and if you need directions.

      - Phil

      http://angelospalacepizza.com/

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia