Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Regular weekly boardgaming at Your Move Games?

  • ? ?
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
      tuesday &/or sunday would be amazing!!!! tnx-a-lot & congards!!!!!

      --
      "You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot
      strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about

      You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could
      and should do for themselves."

      Abraham Lincoln