Re: Regular weekly boardgaming at Your Move Games?

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
      I would love to see a Saturday or Sunday late afternoon/evening game night.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler Stewart" <smoagendash@...> wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > As I'm sure most of you have heard by now, Pandemonium Books & Games recently bought Your Move Games in Davis Sq. Somerville. Over the next month we will be making improvements to the physical storefront, the inventory selection and the event schedule.
      >
      > When would be a good time to schedule an open gaming night/afternoon at YMG?

    • ? ?
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
        tuesday &/or sunday would be amazing!!!! tnx-a-lot & congards!!!!!

        --
        "You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot
        strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about

        You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could
        and should do for themselves."

        Abraham Lincoln