[FS] Games for Sale - including Full Metal Planet

  • David Kuznick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Help me pay for law school! :-)

      All of these are in basically great condition, with mostly minor
      shelfwear, except as indicated.
      Feel free to make me an offer, especially if you are buying a lot of
      games, but I'll feel free to say no. :-)

      Prices do not include shipping; I'm happy to arrange a meet somewhere in
      the Boston area.

      Airlines (Abacus)
      $25

      Cosmic Encounter - Eon version ("Mind Flayer" box art) - Moderate
      shelfwear, powers are unpunched
      $40

      Freibeuter (HiG) - In shrink
      $10

      Feurio! (Erlkonig)
      $15

      Footmania (Ludodelire)
      $40

      Full Metal Planet (Ludodelire)
      $250

      Manhattan (HiG - original version)
      $15

      Rail Baron (AH)
      $50

      Railway Rivals (GW)
      $30

      Republic of Rome (AH) - unpunched
      $75

      Titan (AH) - yellow & red legion markers and titans unpunched
      $50