South Shore Gamers @ B&N, 8/3/2009, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 3:28 PM
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: South Shore Gamers @ B&N

      Date: Monday August 3, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 3 minutes.
      Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 3:26 AM

        Date: Monday August 3, 2009
        Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

      • E
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3 7:25 AM
          Lucia and I are highly likely to attend SSG this evening. Feel free to come or stay home based on that information.