Regular weekly boardgaming at Your Move Games?

  • Tyler Stewart
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2009
      Hey all,

      As I'm sure most of you have heard by now, Pandemonium Books & Games recently bought Your Move Games in Davis Sq. Somerville. Over the next month we will be making improvements to the physical storefront, the inventory selection and the event schedule.

      When would be a good time to schedule an open gaming night/afternoon at YMG?
    • Felix Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 24, 2009
        I'd like to suggest not Wednesday. :-)

        Tyler Stewart wrote:

        > Hey all,
        >
        > As I'm sure most of you have heard by now, Pandemonium Books & Games
        > recently bought Your Move Games in Davis Sq. Somerville. Over the next
        > month we will be making improvements to the physical storefront, the
        > inventory selection and the event schedule.
        >
        > When would be a good time to schedule an open gaming night/afternoon
        > at YMG?

      • Dan Squires
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 27, 2009
          Over on the Davis Square Livejournal, a games night has tried to happen a
          few times in the past, but with no luck.

          http://community.livejournal.com/davis_square/1794079.html

          I think they usually tried to meet on sundays.

          Personally, I think I would like to see it not on fridays.

          -Dan

        • Tyler Stewart
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 28, 2009
            Well, Friday nights aren't going to happen anyway, because of Friday Night Magic. I think we are looking at a weekend slot:

            Sat: noon - 6pm
            Sat: 6pm - midnite
            Sun: noon - 6pm

            -Tyler

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dan Squires <dsquires@...> wrote:

            > Over on the Davis Square Livejournal, a games night has tried to happen a
            > few times in the past, but with no luck.
            >
            > http://community.livejournal.com/davis_square/1794079.html
            >
            > I think they usually tried to meet on sundays.
            >
            > Personally, I think I would like to see it not on fridays.
            >
            > -Dan

          • Pran Mukherjee
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 28, 2009
              Saturday there's LFR D&D 4E there from about 1 to 10 PM every other week, so this will either have to be bi-weekly or on a different day.

              Pran

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 28, 2009
                I'm not sure if it's still going, as I've never been, but I thought
                there was a Game Night at Johnny Ds on Sunday.

                Pran Mukherjee wrote:
                > Saturday there's LFR D&D 4E there from about 1 to 10 PM every other week, so this will either have to be bi-weekly or on a different day.
                >
                > Pran
                >

                >> To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
                >> From: smoagendash@...
                >> Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:00:11 +0000
                >> Subject: [Unity_Games] Re:Regular weekly boardgaming at Your Move Games?
                >>
                >> Well, Friday nights aren't going to happen anyway, because of Friday Night Magic. I think we are looking at a weekend slot:
                >>
                >> Sat: noon - 6pm
                >> Sat: 6pm - midnite
                >> Sun: noon - 6pm
                >>
                >> -Tyler
                >>

                >> --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dan Squires <dsquires@...> wrote:
                >>
                >>> Over on the Davis Square Livejournal, a games night has tried to happen a
                >>> few times in the past, but with no luck.
                >>>
                >>> http://community.livejournal.com/davis_square/1794079.html
                >>>
                >>> I think they usually tried to meet on sundays.
                >>>
                >>> Personally, I think I would like to see it not on fridays.
                >>>
                >>> -Dan

              • Tyler Stewart
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 29, 2009
                  Well, we are definitely going to be doing something about that alternating Saturday schedule (not sure what). I just wanted to see what people's preferences were, everything else being equal.

                  -Tyler

                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Felix Rodriguez <far3@...> wrote:

                  > I'm not sure if it's still going, as I've never been, but I thought
                  > there was a Game Night at Johnny Ds on Sunday.
                  >
                  > Pran Mukherjee wrote:
                  > > Saturday there's LFR D&D 4E there from about 1 to 10 PM every other week, so this will either have to be bi-weekly or on a different day.
                • Carol
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
                    I would love to see a Saturday or Sunday late afternoon/evening game night.

                    --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler Stewart" <smoagendash@...> wrote:

                    > Hey all,
                    >
                    > As I'm sure most of you have heard by now, Pandemonium Books & Games recently bought Your Move Games in Davis Sq. Somerville. Over the next month we will be making improvements to the physical storefront, the inventory selection and the event schedule.
                    >
                    > When would be a good time to schedule an open gaming night/afternoon at YMG?

                  • ? ?
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
                      tuesday &/or sunday would be amazing!!!! tnx-a-lot & congards!!!!!

                      --
                      "You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot
                      strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about

                      You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could
                      and should do for themselves."

                      Abraham Lincoln