Boardgame GMs for Carnage!

  • Rodney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2009
      Hello all! Carnage is full service gaming convention held at the Lake Morey Resort in Fairlee VT, from Nov 6-8th of 2009. We hope to see many of you there!

      We are in full swing of getting great games and great GMs to run them. We are planning on presenting another excellent selection of Boardgames for you this year! Below is a wish list of Boardgames we would love to have at Carnage 12. This is in no way a complete list. There are many great games not on this list that we would love to have as well. Also not all these games will neccessarily be run at Carnage. But we will try! So if you are interested in GMing this year and feel comfortable running any of these games, please use our GM submission form at the www.carnagecon.com website. (or email me directly mrgarabaldi005@... with your game or any questioins) Be sure to include your prefered time slot to run, as well as a back up slot. If you want to GM and don't see your game in our wish list.... still go to the GM submission form and submit your game! All games submissions are welcome! Our deadline this year is Aug 5th. So on with the list:

      Agricola Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization
      Brass Caylus
      Acquire Descent
      Age of Conan
      Android
      Dune Galaxy Trucker
      Chicago Express
      El Grande
      Here I Stand Imperial
      Kingsburg
      In the Year of the Dragon
      Last Night on Earth
      Le Havre
      Notre Dame Twilight Imperium
      Britannia Pillars of the Earth
      Pirates Cove Power Grid
      History of the World
      Pandemic
      Memoir 44 Railroad Crayon games
      Race for the Galaxy
      Thurn and Taxis
      Ticket to Ride Samurai
      Shogun (Samurai Swords)
      Stone Age
      Space Alert Roborally
      Wallenstein
      Goa
      Settlers of Catan
      Small World
      Snow Tails
      Chill Hamburgum
      Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery
      Age of Steam

      And there are a few new games...not yet out that look interesting enough that we mention them here. Hopefully they will be available at Carnage. And if you have a copy or will be getting a copy we would love to have you showcase them at Carnage!

      Rise of Empires
      Endeaver
      At the Gates of Loyang
      Automobile
      Tales of the Arabian Nights
      Snow Tails
      Steam

      And one final game that we would love to have run in a tournament format. That game is Dominion. We are looking for someone to either run a Dominion Tournament for us, or help us to run one.

      So get your game submissions in for Carnage 12. The Deadline is Aug 5th! Looking forward to hearing from all you GMs out there!

      Thanks
      Rodney Sheldon
      Boardgame/CCG coordinator
      Carnage Gaming