ConnectiCon 2009 - 7/31 - 8/2 in Hartford CT

  • mceciliani
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
      Hey gang;

      The 7th annual gathering of ConnectiCon takes place on the above weekend at the Hartford Convention Center. There's board and video gaming, minis, CCGs, RPGs, cosplay, celebs and more. There's even
      a Menza test you can take to see where you size up, mentally. The
      host hotel, the Marriott is full, but you can get special rates at the Hartford Hilton, seven blocks away and shuttle accessible. Since there's no Unity Games this summer, this is a great alternative. Hope to see you there. For details, log on to www.connecticon.org
    • Gemini6Ice
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
        For a variety of reasons, I won't be making it out to CC. But I am
        going to pre-reg for next year's as soon as possible :)

        On Jul 17, 2009, at 12:30 PM, mceciliani wrote:

        > Hey gang;
        >
        > The 7th annual gathering of ConnectiCon takes place on the above
        > weekend at the Hartford Convention Center. There's board and video
        > gaming, minis, CCGs, RPGs, cosplay, celebs and more. There's even
        > a Menza test you can take to see where you size up, mentally. The
        > host hotel, the Marriott is full, but you can get special rates at
        > the Hartford Hilton, seven blocks away and shuttle accessible. Since
        > there's no Unity Games this summer, this is a great alternative.
        > Hope to see you there. For details, log on to www.connecticon.org

      • Constantine
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
          the wife, son and I will be there and are running a panel called "the family that geeks together keeps together: how to talk to your kids/parents about anime"