Bridgewater Open Gaming Session this Friday, July 17th

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      Last Friday we had 5 gamers make an appearance.
      Games I saw on the table:
      The new Dominion Intrigue, Race for the Galaxy with the new expansion, which makes Military a lot more powerful, Atlantic Star & The Four Dragons card game.
      Terry, Lori & Rich played something else after I left around 11:15.

      We shall gather a quorum again this week for open board game playing at Scholars on the Bridgewater Green, Central Square. This is a bonus BOGS. the more people who show, the more chances of getting more BOGS scheduled.
      Come on down and play some games and relax with the friendly crew of BOGS.
      You can check out Dave's new efficient layout, which makes game shopping much easier and gives the floor more space for gaming tables.
      Dave also has some of the newer games on the shelves.
      Attendance is free and game buying discounts are given to attendees.
      We usually start with a quick game around 7PM and start the main games shortly after 8PM when most people have arrived.
      If you have any questions, reply here or send me an e-mail.
      If you want me to bring a particular game, let me know by Thursday night as I usually pack the game box early.

      See you there!
      ScottH.