7/11 Wargaming Meeting

  • Mark Kolenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      We are planning a small get-together to play wargames (or even wargamish-Euro' s ;-) ) this Saturday in North Andover on 7/11/9, starting in the morning (10am) and going all day. There is interest in multi-player "Conflict of Heroes" (http://www.boardgam egeek.com/ boardgame/ 24800) and "Britannia" (http://www.boardgam egeek.com/ boardgame/ 240), but that's not carved in stone. Food will be provided ...

      Hope to see you there ... Come even if you don't know those games or are new to wargames or just want to check them out. We will be teaching. Observers are welcome also or just bring your favorite games for show-and-tell.

      We have a yahoo group here:

      http://games. groups.yahoo. com/group/ shwowg/

      RSVP to me or join the group and post and I'll send you directions. Please let me know if you may come so we can plan space, although we will try to accommodate last-minute drop-ins. You can come any time during the day. Feel free to forward this notice to other groups or individuals who might be interested.

      If you have an interest in wargaming, please join the group. We have members from all over the world, so you don't need to be local.

      Thanks,

      Mark Kolenski